WEST CENTRAL SCHOOL BOARD
Proud Supporter of the WEST CENTRAL BLUE DEVILS!
Welcome to the West Central Board of Education
The Board of Directors of the West Central School District operates as a corporate body. This board accepts responsibility for providing a quality continuous, life-long education for our students, that develops skillful, caring, responsible and productive members of our society.
We support the following district goals.
- Develop skills of communication in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and calculation.
- Learn how to respect and get along with people with whom we work and live, who think and act differently, and who come from different cultures.
- Understand skills needed to be successful in a family situation, a job, and in the community
- Practice and understand the ideas of a healthy lifestyle
- Develop skills in using technology
- Develop skills to be a life-long learner
- Continue pre K-12 post secondary Career Education program to gain information for making job and career choices.