Necessities In Character Education
- Responsibility- being dependable and making good choices.
- Cooperation- working together to accomplish a goal.
- Giving- helping others
- Respect- treating others the way you would want to be treated.
- Kindness- being compassionate and thoughtful towards others.
- Self-Discipline- thinking about your words and actions, and then making choices that are right for you and others.
- Honesty- being truthful and sincere, others can count on you to do the right thing
- Citizenship- obeying the rules and working to make you community a better place.
Before you speak, THINK:
Is it TRUE?
Is it HELPFUL?
Does it INSPIRE?
Is it Necessary?
Is it KIND?
N.I.C.E. PLEDGE: As a member of the West Central N.I.C.E. team, I pledge to be responsible, cooperate with others, be a giving person, show respect and kindness to others, and to practice self-discipline and honesty at all times!