School Registration 2019-2020
|High School Registration||Junior High School||K-6||Supply Lists|
|Textbook Rental -- $65.00 (Reduced-$26.00)||Textbook Rental -- $65.00 (Reduced-$26.00)||Grades 1-6 Textbook Rental -- $60.00||K-6 Supply List|
|Instrument Rental -- $90.00 (Reduced-$36.00)||Instrument Rental--$90.00 (Reduced-$36.00)||Kindergarten Textbook Rent -- $55.00||High School Supply List|
|Percussion Rental -- $45.00 (Reduced-$18.00)||Percussion Rental--$45.00 (Reduced-$18.00)||Grades 1-6 Planner -- $3.00||Preschool Supply List|
|Choir Robe Rental -- $10.00 (Reduced -$4.00)||JH Planner -- $3.00 (Reduced-$1.20)||7-8 Supply List|
|3 yr old - All: $350.00 Half: $180.00|
|4 yr old- All: $245.00 Half: Free|
Charter Book and Other Fees:
- 9th and 10th grade students have no Fees for Concurrent Classes
- Assess the appropriate fee for any student taking college classes other than NICC, in which the cost exceeds the PSEO fee of $250.00 per class.
- All students have a $138 Fee per PICC courses (Purple form)
- 11th and 12th no Fees for PSEO (Yellow form – UIU) unless the course is failed or not dropped by the college drop date
- 11th and 12th have a Fee of $50 for 4-6 credits, $75 for 7 to 10 credits and $100 over 10 credits per semester for Concurrent Classes.
- The student is totally responsible for book costs for programs requiring all books purchased up front, this includes: Cosmetology, John Deere Program, and Auto Tech Program.
- Students will pay$150 every credit over 12 each semester
- Students will pay $250 if they fail or withdraw from a college course
- A student will pay the full cost for a class that requires full tuition cost at a college other than NICC that cannot be taken as a PSEO course.
- Transportation fee for students attending the Calmar campus is $150 per semester
|Yearbook K-12: $45.00|
2018-2019 Activity Passes:
Grades K – 6: $30.00
Grades 7 – 12: $50.00
Adult Value Pass: $50.00/12 punches
Adult Pass: $75.00 – will admit to all athletic activities during the year.
Senior Citizens (age 65 or older) will be admitted to all activities at no charge.
Hot Lunch/Afternoon Milk Prices:
One white milk is included with each lunch. There is an additional charge for extra white milk, chocolate milk or an orange juice.
Preschool: $2.15/meal ($43.00/20 day ticket)
Grades K – 4: $2.40/meal ($48.00/20 day ticket)
Grades 5 – 8: $2.95/meal ($59.00/20 day ticket)
Grades 9 – 12: $3.05/meal ($61.00/20 day ticket)
Adult lunch: $3.75/meal ($75.00/20 day ticket)
Reduced lunch $ .40/meal ($ 8.00/20 day ticket)
Breakfast (all grades): $1.20/meal
Reduced breakfast: $ .30/meal ($ 6.00/20 day ticket)
White Milk: $ .30 ($6.00/20 day ticket) Chocolate Milk: $ .35 ($7.00/20 day ticket) Orange Juice: $ .40 ($ 8.00/20 day ticket)
NOTICE: If your account balance falls to a negative $5.00 balance, your child(ren) will automatically receive an alternative lunch and will receive no afternoon milk/juice until the account represents a positive balance.
Lunch account balances can be checked online or by calling the office – 563-637-2283.
|Forms : To save time and to avoid filling out paperwork, parents are encouraged to go to JMC Online to update your child's information. If you've forgotten your login and/or password, contact the office. Office hours are 8:00-noon, M-F in June/July and from 8:00-4:00, M-F in August. (Athletic Physical & Concussion Forms required only for those participating in athletic programs at WC.) New enrollees will need to print off the forms.|