WC Vision & Goals
The West Central Community School District, consisting of students, parents, patrons, teachers, school board, and staff, accepts responsibility for providing a quality, continuous, life-long education that develops skillful, caring, responsible and productive members of our society.
- Develop skills of communication in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and calculations
- Learn how to respect and get along with people with whom we work and live, who think and act differently, and who come from different cultures.
- Understand skills needed to be successful in a family situation, a job, and in the community
- Practice and understand the ideas of a healthy lifestyle
- Develop skills in using technology
- Develop skills to be a life-long learner
- Continue pre K-12 post secondary Career Education program to gain information for making job and career choices.